Seen as though untidy was mentioned again fairly recent, it sparked my memory that I have a fairly old draft regarding untidy the XML Fuzzer.
Fuzzing is definitely becoming an important part of Pen Testing and especially application security – we’ve published about quite a few and I’m sure there are more in development.
Anyway, back to topic.
I’m glad to release the second beta version of untidy; untidy is general purpose XML Fuzzer. It takes a string representation of a XML as input and generates a set of modified, potentially invalid, XMLs based on the input. It’s released under GPL v2 and written in python.
It’s currently in it’s second release (Beta 2).
There are no prerequisites for running untidy, you will have to change it slightly though as it will output a LOT of XML to the screen, you’ll need to find the “print i” and change it to something more appropriate (sending to the server you want to test or outputing to a file with a newline for each iteration).
You can download untidy here:
Or read more here.
- Plecost – WordPress Fingerprinting Tool
- InstaRecon – Automated Subdomain Discovery Tool
- Wapiti – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner v2.3.0
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
- IOCTL Fuzzer v1.2 – Fuzzing Tool For Windows Kernel Drivers
- fm-fsf – Freakin’ Simple Fuzzer – Cross Platform Fuzzing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,907,001 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,145,290 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 641,979 views