Inguma is a free penetration testing and vulnerability discovery toolkit entirely written in python. Framework includes modules to discover hosts, gather information about, fuzz targets, brute force usernames and passwords, exploits, and a disassembler.
We did mention it back in August when it first hit the streets.
With new QT interface:
If you haven’t used it for a while there’s a WHOLE lot of new stuff, it was pretty basic when we first mentioned it but it’s fairly comprehensive now with the addition of a disassembler, a fuzzer, a bunch of libraries, exploits and brute-forcers.
Most of the bugs have been fixed so it’s pretty stable.
You can download Inguma 0.0.5 here:
Or read more here.
- OpenVPN Vulnerable To Shellshock Exploit
- Everything You NEED To Know About Shellshock Bug In BASH
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- Inguma Is Back – The Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Research Toolkit
- Inguma – Penetration Testing Toolkit
- Inguma 0.0.7.2 Released for Download – Penetration Testing Toolkit
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 227,777 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,144 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,068 views