So I’ve got a VPS set-up for Darknet, it’s not quite a dedicated server or a co-lo but it’s pretty close and it’s much more affordable!
Can’t beat a bit of root access so I can rysnc things off to another box.
The box will be backed up off-site every day anyway, and I’ll pull back-ups daily to a local box here.
The server is up and prepped, everything is installed. I’m just tweaking it a bit now and I’ll probably move the site over during the coming weekend.
It should be noticeably faster for most people as it’ll be moving back to North America from Asia where it’s temporarily hosted currently.
Recent in Site News:
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- Merry Christmas 2010
- Check Point VPN-1 Power VSX NGX – Virtual Firewalls Get Clustered
- HoneyDrive – Honeypots In A Box
- Virtualization Security – IT Managers and Security Experts Disagree
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,192 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,964 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,192 views