28 October 2007 | 4,789 views

Scavenging for project members on Darknet

Prevent Network Security Leaks with Acunetix

Wanna work on a web reconnaissance tool?
Want to have your name in readme file?
Got bored and want to help somebody?

Well then darknet readers this is your chance, because I need people to help me on a project I started a while ago called Website Anatomy, to find out what it is about check out the link… That is what the initial idea I had about it, since then it changed radically.

Anyway arriving to the important part of this article… I need a regEx guy (many regular expressions will be needed) and a php-guru (to tidy up and improve my code), till next weekend drop me mails at: backbone46 [at] gmail dot com

Recent in Web Hacking:
- Garmr – Automate Web Application Security Tests
- Hiding A Bitcoin Mining Botnet In The Cloud
- XML Quadratic Blowup Attack Blows Up WordPress & Drupal

- OWASP – Fortify Bug Taxonomy
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH
- Priamos Project – SQL Injector and Scanner

Most Read in Web Hacking:
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 621,274 views
- Web Based E-mail (Hotmail Yahoo Gmail) Hack/Hacking with JavaScript - 307,725 views
- Download youtube.com videos? - 155,621 views

Advertise on Darknet

7 Responses to “Scavenging for project members on Darknet”

1. Yash 28 October 2007 at 5:03 pm Permalink

backbone64,

I already have something of this sort in development in perl.

I just finished writing the javascript spider engine 10 minutes ago.

I would definately be interested in maybe exchanging ideas about this with you, so if you want you can contact me at: nospam_darknet@trashmail.net (sorry about the trashmail account, but spam!)

2. Sandeep Nain 29 October 2007 at 1:09 am Permalink

Hi Backbone,

Though I’m not a php-guru but probably ill be of some help to you in that space. let me know…

3. Sandeep Nain 29 October 2007 at 4:04 am Permalink

A question for you Backbone, As you know these days developers tend to use URI segments instead of simple querystring in their applications and tools like blackwindow fail to handle such scenarios.

will your tool be able to handle the scenario as given below:

4. backbone 29 October 2007 at 1:07 pm Permalink

Sandeep Nain, we will use simple query string (that is the initial idea) and we still have to see what with what will work, or what exceptions should happen… and of course we will try to handle this kind of URI…

p.s. saved your mail (probably this weekend I will open a group of discussions) till then drop me requests ;)

5. Sandeep Nain 30 October 2007 at 5:51 am Permalink

Hi Backbone.. thanlks for inviting me to the group.. will be posting some ideas soon. Although you have already covered almost everything. It will be my pleasuer if i could help you in anyway to build this tool.

6. fazed 30 October 2007 at 4:21 pm Permalink

I would help with
    this but I have way to
    much work already.
    I will see what I can do though.

7. Sir Henry 14 December 2007 at 7:07 pm Permalink

I, too, would love to help, but am not well-versed in that which you require.