As mentioned in the previous FireCAT 1.1 post, FireCAT 1.2 was released last month.
If you aren’t aware, FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions.
Changes for FireCAT 1.2
- Renamed subcategory “Social Engineering” to “Data mining”
- Bibirmer updated location (thanks to Zagrodzki Krzysztof from Telekomunikacja Polska)
- Enhanced History Manager (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
- Fixed FireGPG extension name
- Added Oracle OraDB Error Code Look-up (to subcategory Database)
5 New Extensions
- SQL connection (to subcategory Database)
- MySqlSidu – MySQL client (to subcategory Database)
- iMacros (to new subcategory Misc -> Automation)
- Slogger (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
- Gnosis (to subcategory Data mining)
FireCAT 1.2 now reaches reaches 60 extensions. Thanks to all fellas who give us a helping hand to collect and maintain this framework. We are also happy to announce that FireCAT exceeded 40,000 download.
You can download FireCAT 1.2 here:
Or you can read more here.
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- MagicTree v1.3 Available For Download – Pentesting Productivity
- Kvasir – Penetration Testing Data Management Tool
- FireCAT 1.5 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
- FireCAT 1.1 Released – Turn Firefox into a Security Platform
- FireCAT 1.4 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,137,509 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 581,398 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 414,269 views