ServiceCapture runs on your pc and captures all HTTP traffic sent from your browser or IDE. It is designed to help Rich Internet Application(RIA) developers in the debugging, analysis, and testing of their applications.
You can download the free trial below. After it is installed and running, visit the Macromedia Exchange with your web browser (some configuration needed for Mozilla). You should see a good mix of XML and Flash Remoting traffic deserialized into an easy to read format.
Remote Service Deserialization
ServiceCapture is the only tool of its kind to deserialize and display all Flash Remoting or AMF traffic in a simple-to-use interface. ServiceCapture now also deserializes SOAP and JSON-RPC traffic into easy to use object trees.
ServiceCapture also has a unique bandwidth simulation feature. This allows engineers to throttle their bandwidth to simulate dial-up, dsl, and cable connection speeds, even when your entire application is being served locally.
URL to File Mapping
Mapping URLs to files allows you to transparently replace a server response with data from a local file. This allows you to test and develop local files against remote environments.
You can download ServiceCapture here:
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- tinfoleak – Get Detailed Info About Any Twitter User
- BurpSentintel – Vulnerability Scanning Plugin For Burp Proxy
- Fiddler – Web Debugging Proxy For HTTP(S)
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy – HTTP Monitor & Reverse Proxy
- SWFIntruder – Analysis and Security Testing of Flash Applications
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,865,514 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,054,429 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 623,074 views