PIRANA is an exploitation framework that tests the security of a email content filter. By means of a vulnerability database, the content filter to be tested will be bombarded by various emails containing a malicious payload intended to compromise the computing platform.
PIRANA’s goal is to test whether or not any vulnerability exists on the content filtering platform.
This tool uses the excellent shellcode generator from the Metasploit framework!
You can download PIRANA here:
Or can read more here.
There is also an accompanying paper that explains what are the vulnerabilities of a SMTP content filter. It also presents what techniques were used in PIRANA to improve reliability and stealthiness.
You can download the paper here:
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Arrest Heartbleed Hacker
- Heartbleed Bug SSL Vulnerability – Everything You Need To Know
- Oracle Java Cloud Service Vulnerabilities Publicly Disclosed
- The Mole v0.3 Released For Download – Automatic SQL Injection Exploitation Tool
- The Mole – Automatic SQL Injection SQLi Exploitation Tool
- BeEF – Browser Exploitation Framework
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 225,427 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 118,959 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,997 views