The first Link Layer Discovery Protocol Fuzzer is now available, test cases are also ready to be used along with the tool. The fuzzing architecure makes it easy to extend the tool with new test cases and more LLDP compliant devices arise.
LLDP is a Layer 2 protocol which allows network devices to advertise their identity and capabilities on the local network, it helps to keep track of devices and the packets are multi-casted.
CDP, EDP and NDP are similar to LLDP.
The LLDP fuzzer is meant for black box testing techniques on LLDP enabled networks/devices. Its aim is to find security vulnerabilities by using test cases as it’s important to be able to replicate a test case.
It can be automated and it tries to find bugs by sending malformed packets and look for corner cases.
It can find vulnerabilities in any agent receiving LLDP packets and is programmed in Python. It works fine on Linux but won’t work on Windows due to RAW socket limitations.
There are currently 10 test cases.
You can download LLDP Fuzzer here:
Or read more here.
- RWMC – Retrieve Windows Credentials With PowerShell
- MITMf – Man-In-The-Middle Attack Framework
- LaZagne – Password Recovery Tool For Windows & Linux
- LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol
- Yersinia 0.7 Released with 802.1x Support – Layer 2 Attack Framework
- VoIP Hopper 2.01 Released – IP Phone VLAN Hopping Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,954,202 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,331,885 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 665,849 views