So, I guess you guys are wondering who has won the July contest? It was a pretty close call.
As you know we started the Darknet Commenter of the Month Competition on June 1st and it ran for the whole of June, we have just finished the second month of the competition in July and are now in the third, starting today August 1st – Sponsored by GFI.
We are offering some pretty cool prizes like iPods and PSPs, along with cool GFI merchandise like shirts, keyrings and mugs.
Keep up the great comments and high quality interaction, we really enjoy reading your discussions and feedback.
Just to remind you of the added perks, by being one of the top 5 commenter’s you also have your name and chosen link displayed on the sidebar of every page of Darknet, with a high PR5 (close to 6) on most pages (3000+ spidered by Google).
Once again we have to give a shout out to therealdonquixote for his top quality comments in the month of July.
Keep commenting guys, and stand to win a prize for the month of August!
Winner of the month for June was Daniel with 35 comments.
- A Look Back At 2015 – Tools & News Highlights
- A Look Back At 2014 – Tools & News Highlights
- Yes – We Now Have A Facebook Page – So Please Like It!
- November Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- June 2008 Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- July Commenter of the Month Competition Winner 2008!
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,510 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,987 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,234 views