02 July 2007 | 4,375 views

June 2007 Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!

Prevent Network Security Leaks with Acunetix

Ah so this is what you’ve been waiting for!

As you know we started the Darknet Commenter of the Month Competition on June 1st and it ran for the whole of June, we are now in the second month of the competition with new runnings starting yesterday, July 1st – Sponsored by GFI.

We are offering some pretty cool prizes like iPods and PSPs, along with cool GFI merchandise like shirts, keyrings and mugs.

GFI Goodies

So keep up the comments, and let’s keep the quality up!

By being one of the top 5 commenter’s you also have your name and chosen link displayed on the sidebar of every page of Darknet, with a high PR5 (close to 6) on most pages (3000+ spidered by Google).

So announcing the winner for June…it’s Daniel!

Commenters

With an honourable mention to therealdonquixote for his top quality comments.

Keep up the quality comments and stand a chance to win more cool prizes in July!

Recent in Site News:
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011

- November Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- June 2008 Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- January Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!

Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,371 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,979 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,221 views

Advertise on Darknet

15 Responses to “June 2007 Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!”

1. Daniel 2 July 2007 at 9:09 am Permalink

sweet thats amazing!
    how should i contact you to talk about prizes etc. ?
    I’m quite happy right about now.

Thanks darknet!

2. Darknet 2 July 2007 at 9:21 am Permalink

I’ve e-mailed you at the address you use in your comments, if that’s not correct please contact me via the contact form.

3. Daniel 2 July 2007 at 9:39 am Permalink

Yeah sorry Darknet,
    I posted before checking my mail. But its all good now. I’ve responded to your email.

4. therealdonquixote 2 July 2007 at 6:19 pm Permalink

Sweet, honorable mention!! I feel like a celebrity, only less drugs and craptastic behavior. XD

Congats are in order for Daniel. Kudos to the comment-master!! Huzzaa, Huzzaa, Huzzaa!! (coffee all around for tavern-esque celebration)

Keep up the good work Darknet. I am checking out the carving article right now. You’re on your way man! Soon this place will be the lifehacker of REAL hacking, with alot less wasted time.

5. Daniel 3 July 2007 at 8:22 am Permalink

I got kudos from the REAL don quixote? i feel very special.

6. Darknet 3 July 2007 at 8:46 am Permalink

Congrats to both of you, you rocks! Hehe keep up the good work and we really appreciate the comments.

You know how bloggers are, we crave for comments. It’s like bloggers digital cocaine :D

7. Steve 5 July 2007 at 1:19 am Permalink

Congrats Daniel…

Darknet any competitions for July?

8. Daniel 5 July 2007 at 2:29 am Permalink

thanks steve and to answer for darknet. yep, get commenting

9. Patrick Ogenstad 7 July 2007 at 9:55 am Permalink

But this month the keyring will have the Darknet logo right? :)

10. Sarah 11 July 2007 at 2:37 pm Permalink

Congrats to all the winners :-) Readers… keep on posting great comments here at Darknet, who knows you might be the next winner! Daniel we’ll be sending you the gift shortly; kindly reply to Darknet’s last email as we also need your contact tel # to send to the GFI goodie bag.

11. Daniel 23 July 2007 at 5:36 am Permalink

Thanks Sarah, I got the PSP yesterday. Thanks all.

12. Sleepy 14 June 2008 at 2:21 am Permalink

Congrats. I’m such a lurker, I really should comment more. Thanks for Darknet, I read often.

13. arvie 25 July 2008 at 4:00 am Permalink

wow its very excellent website like that…,im so glad to found this site..,and theres more,if you always comment on this site,you will had a chance to win prices and more..wow very exciting

congratulation to you daniel..,two thumbs up for you