The best commenter of the month competition is now running, as sponsored by GFI the best commenter of the month will win a PSP or iPod each month!
More details will be revealed as we go along.
Along with that you get the chance to win some pretty cool GFI merchandise, they sent some to me, which I received last week.
So get commenting, along with your new PSP or iPod, you’ll get some cool shirts, mugs and keychains too.
Yeah just for leaving some comments you can get all this stuff along with a spanking new PSP or iPod! We’ll think of some other cool prizes as we go along. Or you can let us know what you want.
You can see the top commenter for this month on the side bar.
As a bonus the top 10 commenter’s will have their name and chosen link displayed on the sidebar of every page of Darknet, with a high PR5 (close to 6) on most pages (3000+ spidered by Google).
So get commenting!
Feel free to suggest any news or articles that you think are worthy of publishing.
*Just as a reminder – irrelevant/lame/pointless and 1-2 word comments will not be counted and will be deleted*
Recent in Site News:
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- June 2007 Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
- July Commenter of the Month Competition Winner 2007!
- August Commenter of the Month Competition Winner!
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,276 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,969 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,216 views