09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
This is everywhere today. Every major news site has this ‘magic’ number in it. Digg.com had stories with more than 24.000 diggs (that’s actually the first time I see that many).
In case you’ve been in a cave for the last 24 hours, the number above is the ‘Processing Key’ for most movies released so far (in HD-DVD format).
This, along with other things, enables users to watch HD-DVD movies in GNU/Linux. That same number also made possible the creation of BACKUPHDDVD.
Since a number CANNOT be copyrighted, share it!
Not everyone is interested in piracy …
Recent in Cryptography:
- HashTag – Password Hash Type Identification (Identify Hashes)
- Linux Backdoor Fokirtor Injects Traffic Into SSH Protocol
- AxCrypt – Open Source Windows File Encryption Software
- Vodafone Spain Distributing Mariposa Malware
- OpenMusic – Free Music for a free World
- MagicTree – Penetration Tester Productivity Tool
Most Read in Cryptography:
- The World’s Fastest MD5 Cracker – BarsWF - 46,334 views
- Hackers Crack London Tube Oyster Card - 39,066 views
- WPA2 Vulnerability Discovered – “Hole 196″ – A Flaw In GTK (Group Temporal Key) - 30,738 views