Apologies for the recent down-time at Darknet, the longest we’ve had so far I think.
The disk-array crashed completely, hardware fault, so rebuilding and recovering the data from the bad disk, then restoring everything was a fairly long process.
The site was back up quite early but the database inaccessible due to the taxing of the processor by the restore process.
Everything should be back to normal now though and smooth sailing from here on, we took the opportunity to rebuild everything and install all the latest versions powering the back-end of the site, so if anything we should be more stable and slightly faster now.
If you have a site or blog do feel free to drop us a link, you can find codes and banners here.
And of course subscribe to our RSS feed, or subscribe by e-mail!
- Merry Christmas 2012 From Darknet
- Server Migration – Moved To Linode! And Changed To Nginx/PHP-FPM/APC/W3TC
- Happy Chinese New Year 2011
- Intel Acquires Security Specialist McAfee For $7.68bn
- Google Poisoning Attack Gumblar Still Causing Problems
- Apple Adds greenpois0n Jailbreak Detection to iBooks Software
Most Read in Site News:
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH - 36,371 views
- Get the ball rollin’ - 18,979 views
- Slashdot Effect vs Digg Effect Traffic Report - 12,221 views