ISIC is a suite of utilities to exercise the stability of an IP Stack and its component stacks (TCP, UDP, ICMP et. al.) It generates piles of pseudo random packets of the target protocol. The packets be given tendencies to conform to. Ie 50% of the packets generated can have IP Options. 25% of the packets can be IP fragments… But the percentages are arbitrary and most of the packet fields have a configurable tendency.
The packets are then sent against the target machine to either penetrate its firewall rules or find bugs in the IP stack.
ISIC also contains a utility generate raw ether frames to examine hardware implementations.
Other novel uses people have found for ISIC include IDS testing, stack fingerprinting, breaking sniffers and barraging the IRC kiddie.
ISIC may break shit, melt your network, knock out your firewall, or singe the fur off your cat
You can read more and download ISIC from Packet Factory here:
- Gitrob – Scan Github For Sensitive Files
- OpenVAS 7 Released – Open Source Vulnerability Scanner
- BlueScan – A Bluetooth Device Scanner
- Web Integrity Checker – ISPs Inserting Ads Into Web Content
- Some Good Tips to Secure Linux
- eEye Duster – Dead/Uninitialized Stack Eraser
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,885,536 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,088,788 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 632,474 views