Another to add to your list and your RSS feedreader, Google Online Security Blog.
Online security is an important topic for Google, our users, and anyone who uses the Internet. The related issues are complex and dynamic and we’ve been looking for a way to foster discussion on the topic and keep users informed. Thus, we’ve started this blog where we hope to periodically provide updates on recent trends, interesting findings, and efforts related to online security. Among the issues we’ll tackle is malware, which is the subject of our inaugural post.
You can find the RSS feed here:
- Teen Accused Of Hacking School To Change Grades
- Google’s Chrome Apps – Are They Worth The Risk?
- Twitter Breach Leaks 250,000 User E-mails & Passwords
- Google Acquires Web Security Startup GreenBorder
- New Botnet Malware Spreading SQL Injection Attack Tool
- Google’s Blogger Platform Used to Aid Phishing Attacks
Most Read in General News:
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 125,199 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,223 views
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted - 43,505 views