A reader e-mailed me a while ago about a fairly comprehensive SQL Injection ‘Cheat Sheet’ they had created and posted up.
I compared it to the other ones I had bookmarked, and it was different enough to be worth posting.
Currently only for MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server, some ORACLE and some PostgreSQL. Most of samples are not correct for every single situation. Most of the real world environments may change because of parenthesis, different code bases and unexpected, strange SQL sentences.
Samples are provided to allow reader to get basic idea of a potential attack and almost every section includes a brief information about itself.
It’s worthy resource to save on your Hacking pendrive and bookmark in your portable Firefox.
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- TLSSLed v1.2 – Evaluate The Security Of A Target SSL Or TLS (HTTPS) Web Server Implementation
- Bsqlbf V2 – Blind SQL Injection Brute Forcer Tool
- Netsparker Community Edition – Web Application Security Scanner
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 68,819 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,679 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,846 views