What is PHProxy?
PHProxy is a Web HTTP proxy programmed in PHP to bypass firewalls and other proxy restrictions through a Web interface very similar to the popular CGIProxy. School/country/company blocked your favorite Website? Look no further!
The server that this script runs on simply acts as a medium that retrives resources for you. The only IP address shown will be the server’s IP address. So basically, it is indirect browsing. The only catch being that the server has to have access to those otherwise inaccessible resources.
You can download PHProxy here.
You can find more information at the homepage here:
- Tiger – Unix Security Audit & Intrusion Detection Tool
- Egress-Assess – Test Network Egress Data Detection
- unix-privesc-check – Unix/Linux User Privilege Escalation Scanner
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- pwnat – NAT To NAT Client Communication Tool
Most Read in Security Software:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,928,993 views
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,154,871 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,429 views