Gomor released a LLTD (Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol) implementation written in Perl (using Net::Frame framework).
You may use this two modules to write fuzzers, or anything.
You can find the modules here:
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
- LLDP – Link Layer Discovery Protocol Fuzzer
- Yersinia 0.7 Released with 802.1x Support – Layer 2 Attack Framework
- LFT – Layer Four Traceroute and WhoB
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,031 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,414 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 610,988 views