LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

Don't let your data go over to the Dark Side!

You may use this two modules to write fuzzers, or anything.

You can find the modules here:

Net Frame LLTD

Posted in: Hacking Tools, Network Hacking, Programming

, , , , , , , ,

Recent in Hacking Tools:
- The Backdoor Factory (BDF) – Patch Binaries With Shellcode
- Gdog – Python Windows Backdoor With Gmail Command & Control
- SPF (SpeedPhish Framework) – E-mail Phishing Toolkit

Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,973,162 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,400,183 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 675,829 views

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium | 1 Year 1 PC for $24.95

9 Responses to LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol

1. Brian April 23, 2007 at 1:07 pm #

The link is broken, and can you describe a little bit about what this module is used for and implementation?

thx

2. Brian April 23, 2007 at 3:01 pm #

awesome, thanks for the link max

3. madmax April 23, 2007 at 4:03 pm #

Hey brian
    I don’t mean to be rude or somethin’ but UR question was kinda Newbish!!

just look at da link provided in the article.If U place UR mouse over the link its obvious tht the link has been twiced!!

C’mon man U could have seen tht!!

No offence

The modules seem good though!!

4. Darknet April 23, 2007 at 5:29 pm #

Fixed the link, sorry about that :)

Brian they are PERL modules for LLTD, it’s a standard protocol set you can read about it here.

5. Brian April 23, 2007 at 5:39 pm #

It’s not that I didn’t know to look it up, I do know about CPAN and how to read through documentation. My reason for posting is that this was a recent post, I would think the link could at least work and since this blog concentrates on security that perhaps a small blurb showing an implementation to showcase what the module being presented can do wouldn’t have been out of line.

I don’t think it would be a “newbish” request, just a request for a better article. For example I can present “Hey you can create a IRC bot using Net::IRC” but that only states that the module exists, now how you would create an IRC bot. My example isn’t perfectly in context of my argument but I think you can get the idea.

6. Darknet April 24, 2007 at 4:19 am #

I know it’s a recent post but as madmax said, the link works fine just that it was accidentally pasted twice (which was actually pretty obvious). You could have just pointed that out.

As for a sample implementation, I don’t really use PERL any more I prefer Python or Ruby…so if you want to give us a sample implementation feel free..but you won’t be getting one from us :)

7. UndiFineD April 24, 2007 at 1:04 pm #

Interesting, what is this protocol based upon, snmp ?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. www.andrewhay.ca » Suggested Blog Reading - Friday April 20th, 2007 - April 23, 2007

[…] LLTD – Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol Gomor released a LLTD (Link Layer Topology Discovery Protocol) implementation written in Perl (using Net::Frame framework). […]