The Chaos Communication Camp is an international, five-day open-air event for hackers and associated life-forms. The Camp features three conference tracks with interesting lectures, workshops and other stuff.
Chaos Communication Camp 2007 will take place at a brand new location at the Airport Museum Finowfurt, directly at Finow airport. So if you like, you can directly fly to the Camp. You can get to the location easily with a car in the less than 30 minutes starting in Berlin and we will make sure there is a shuttle connection to the next train station.
“In Fairy Dust We Trust!”
CCC 2007 will be held between August 8th and August 12th, 2007.
More info here:
- Mac owned on 2nd day of Pwn2Own hack contest
- 2007 Hacker Reverse Engineering Challenge
- Chaos Communication Camp (CCC) 2007 – Germany
- New German Hacking Law 202(c) – Sites Close & Possible Backfire
- Your Employees Don’t Care About Your Data
- The RFID Song from Monochrom
Most Read in Events/Cons:
- 2007 Hacker Reverse Engineering Challenge - 13,363 views
- Mac owned on 2nd day of Pwn2Own hack contest - 12,810 views
- The Black & White Ball UK – Whitehat vs Blackhat - 6,391 views