After the web 2.0 hacking with firefox and its plugins article I wrote some months ago, recently I found a new way to transform firefox in the ultimate pen-testing tool… actually it has been lying in my inbox for days…
…new Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions. We called the framework FireCAT. It stands for FireFox Catalog of Auditing Toolbox.
It is based upon a paper we wrote some weeks before (Turning firefox to an ethical hacking platform) and downloaded more than 25 000 times. We also thank all folks that encouraged us and sent their suggestions and ideas to make this project a reality.
This initial release is presented as a mindmap and we are open to all your suggestions to make it a really good framework for all the community of security auditors and ethical hackers.
this is the mail I got from the securityfocus pen-testing mailinglist…
download the book at: http://www.security-database.com/
- EyeWitness – A Rapid Web Application Triage Tool
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- FireCAT 1.1 Released – Turn Firefox into a Security Platform
- FireCAT 1.5 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
- FireCAT 1.4 Released – Firefox Catalog of Auditing Extensions
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,844,928 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,030,355 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 613,310 views