It’s good to have a variety of Operating Systems in your hacking lab at home, it helps you get familiar with them..as to break things, you have to know how they work first.
So get to know Solaris, they have some pretty neat security related software inside their OS and generally are pretty good when it comes to having a secure architecture with stuff like Trusted Extensions and DTrace.
As they say:
How else to explore and discover for yourself the many innovations and features that Solaris 10 has to offer, than by running Solaris 10 yourself?
So go ahead, grab a copy and start hacking.
To obtain a copy of Solaris 10 Media DVD visit the site below and fill up the form.
Recent in General News:
- Twitter Breach Leaks 250,000 User E-mails & Passwords
- More Cyberterrorism – Taiwan Political Party Accuses China of Hacking
- AnonPlus/Anon+ – The Anonymous Social Network
- 0-day Vulnerability Effects Solaris – Disable Telnet NOW!
- Consulting Licence Offer From Redseal – Security Risk Manager (SRM)
- Avira Joins The Crowd & Starts To Offer Mac Antivirus Software
Most Read in General News:
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 124,736 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 84,955 views
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted - 43,439 views