Caecus is a unique tool which can bruteforce some OCR form based protections.
As far as we know at Darknet, this is the only publicly available OCR brute forcing tool.
These scripts generates a digital image as an extra layer of security called OCR. Some versions of this script also use session id’s to keep track of this information.
Using Caecus, you can now successfully run attacks on these sites.
There are some ocr sites that use another form type. You can recognize them by the fact that they have a ‘grid’ behind the numbers in the image. Caecus cannot test these sites…yet!
You can read more about download Caecus here:
- Blackhash – Audit Passwords Without Hashes
- EyeWitness – A Rapid Web Application Triage Tool
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Bruter v1.0 Final Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Bruter 1.0 Released – Parallel Windows Password Brute Forcing Tool
- NiX Brute Force – Parallel Log-in Brute Forcing/Password Cracking Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,845,858 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,031,113 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 613,644 views