Caecus is a unique tool which can bruteforce some OCR form based protections.
As far as we know at Darknet, this is the only publicly available OCR brute forcing tool.
These scripts generates a digital image as an extra layer of security called OCR. Some versions of this script also use session id’s to keep track of this information.
Using Caecus, you can now successfully run attacks on these sites.
There are some ocr sites that use another form type. You can recognize them by the fact that they have a ‘grid’ behind the numbers in the image. Caecus cannot test these sites…yet!
You can read more about download Caecus here:
- ParanoiDF – PDF Analysis & Password Cracking Tool
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- clipcaptcha – CAPTCHA Service Impersonation Tool
- Bruter v1.0 Final Released – Parallel Network Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Bruter 1.0 Released – Parallel Windows Password Brute Forcing Tool
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,861,601 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,049,433 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 621,428 views