ADtool is a neat tool to help you list all the machines that are part of an Active Directory driven domain or network.
It is intended to help pentesters and admins in their day to day work, there are some other tools that can accomplish the work for listing domain servers, but unfortunately all other tools are GUI based, which makes it difficult to script actions based on the ouput and is difficult to export a list of machines.
So this tool is for the work day to day, when you need to get a simple and easy to use list of all machines in a domain.
ADtool doesn’t need any special membership, or user in the desired domain, just be connected on the same network, and information will come to you!.
Usage example. ADtool.exe domain -parameters [-o:file.txt]
Usage example. ADtool.exe mydomain -vwSDmn [-o:listing.txt]
You can download ADTool here:
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- clipcaptcha – CAPTCHA Service Impersonation Tool
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ADN – Win32 Active Directory Navigator
- FTPXerox v1.0 – FTP File Transfer Sniffer
- DNSenum – Domain Information Gathering Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,860,383 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,047,475 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 620,713 views