AccessDiver is a security tester for WEB sites. It incorporates a set of powerful features which help you find and organize failures and weaknesses from your web site.
AccessDiver can detect security failures on your web pages. It has multiple efficient tools which will verify the robustness of your accounts and directories accurately. So, you will know if your customers, your users and yourself can safely use your web site.
Here is a quick list of the features available:
- Contains fast security that uses up to 100 bots to do its analysis.
- Detects directory failures by comparing hundreds of known problems to your site.
- AccessDiver is fully proxy compliant and has a proxy analyzer (speed / anonymity) and a proxy hunter built-in.
- A built-in word leecher helps you increase the size of your dictionaries to expand and reinforce your analysis.
- A powerful task automizer manages your jobs transparently. You can tackle unlrelated tasks while Accessdiver is working, saving you time.
- An on-the-fly word manipulator lets you increase the strength of your dictionaries easily when doing your analyzis.
- A PING tester is included to tell you the efficiency of your site and the efficiency of an Internet address you would like to access.
- A DNS resolver lets you look up the host name of an IP address and reverse the process to learn an unknown host name.
- A feature called ‘HTTP debugger’ helps your understanding of how actual HTTP protocol works. It opens up the process so you see what really happens during a connection problem.
- A WHOIS gadget lets you retrieve owner information of a domain name (in case you would like to buy the domain or contact the actual owner).
- An update notifier automatically tells you when a new version of AccessDiver is available.
You can find out more here and download AccessDiver here:
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- SIFT Web Services Security Testing Framework
- The Revisionist – Metadata Retrieval Tool
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner 9.5 Released
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,879,108 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,076,847 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,429 views