Technitium MAC Address Changer v4 (TMACv4 C4) has been officially released.
Technitium MAC Address Changer allows you to change Machine Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) irrespective to your NIC manufacturer or its driver. It has a very simple user interface and provides ample of information regarding each NIC in the machine. This tool can set a new MAC address to your NIC, bypassing the original hard coded MAC address. Technitium MAC Address Changer is a must tool in every security professionals tool box.
Technitium MAC Address Changer v4.0 is coded in Visual Basic 6.0.
- Changes MAC address of Network Interface Card (NIC) including Wireless LAN Cards, irrespective of its manufacturer or its drivers.
- Has list of all known manufacturers (with corporate addresses) to choose from. You can also enter any MAC address and know which manufacturer it belongs to.
- Allows you to select random MAC address from the list of manufacturers by just clicking a button.
- Restarts your NIC automatically to apply MAC address changes instantaneously.
- Allows you to create Configuration Presets, which saves all your NIC settings and makes it very simple to switch between many settings in just a click and hence saves lot of time.
- Has command line interface which allows you to perform all the tasks from the command prompt or you can even create a DOS batch program to carry out regular tasks.
- Allows you to export a detailed text report for all the network connections.
- Displays all information you would ever need about your NIC in one view like Device Name, Configuration ID, Hardware ID, Connection Status, Link Speed, DHCP details, TCP/IP details etc.
- Displays total bytes sent and received through the NIC.
- Displays current data transfer speed per second.
- Allows you to configure IP Address, Gateway and DNS Server for your NIC quickly and instantaneously.
Visit http://tmac.technitium.com for more information and download links.