Web Hack Control Center is a GUI based web server vulnerability scanner or assessment tool. This application gives you the means to identify which security vulnerabilities exist on your web servers by scanning them for the most popular server exploits. WHCC contains a database of thousands of exploits for a variety of web servers. This release has 600+ more exploits than the last.
This tool can also act as your primary web browser, so basically it’s a scanner and browser packaged up into one (even though it’s just a wrapper for the rendering DLL’s from IE).
You might need some updates to run WHCC, the links are here:
You can find the latest version of WHCC and some info here.
It’s a pretty decent tool, a bit bloated though..due to all the Wincrap it uses. Still worth a look though, might give you a few ideas and lead you on the way to some cool ideas.
The direct download is here:
- XSSYA – Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Scanner Tool
- clipcaptcha – CAPTCHA Service Impersonation Tool
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- CAPTCHA – Safer and better looking
- Elevator/Lift Hacking !!!!!
- SIPVicious Tool Suite v0.2.6 – SIP/VoIP Security Auditing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,860,337 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,047,409 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 620,686 views