vectors. There are also quite a few improvements that will become obvious once you start using it.
The demonstrations do not outline all AttackAPI features so spend some time over the source code. The documentation is on its way. Any code and doc contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Full information on AttackAPI 2.0 Alpha can be found here:
You can also check the SVN for more information:
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- WhatWeb – Identify CMS, Blogging Platform, Stats Packages & More
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,878,668 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,075,909 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 629,231 views