vectors. There are also quite a few improvements that will become obvious once you start using it.
The demonstrations do not outline all AttackAPI features so spend some time over the source code. The documentation is on its way. Any code and doc contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Full information on AttackAPI 2.0 Alpha can be found here:
You can also check the SVN for more information:
- EvilFOCA – Network Attack Toolkit
- peinjector – MITM PE File Injector
- Weevely 3 – Weaponized PHP Web Shell
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,929,118 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,234,387 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 653,466 views