TXDNS 2.0.0 has been released.
TXDNS is a Win32 aggressive multithreaded DNS digger. Capable of placing, on the wire, thousands of DNS queries per minute. TXDNS main goal is to expose a domain namespace trough a number of techniques:
- TLD rotation
- Dictionary attack
- Brute force
This new version features a distributed model which further boosts TXDNS’s parallelism and performance. This model allows a TXDNS client to send jobs to a TXDNS server over a clear or encrypted TCP channel.
For example, to put a TXDNS host on listening mode:
> txdns -l
By default TXDNS listens on port 5353. On the client side you may postany query jobs by appending ‘-c xx.xx.xx.xx’ to the regular query syntax (where xx.xx.xx.xx is the host’s IP running TXDNS on listening mode), for example:
> txdns foo.com -rt -t -c xx.xx.xx.xx
Using -cr instead of -c will force the TXDNS server to redirect all output to the client, so basically you get the results from the server’s job right on the client console. Note that file system streams are not redirected, which means that any file switches (-f or -h) will still have the remote host as root reference.
To encrypt all the traffic between the client and the server just append ‘–key
A new –countdown option has been added as a very basic synchronization mechanism, and by default, any jobs, no matter remote or local will now delay for 5s before firing. If you want to bypass this countdown delay you’ll have to add ‘–countdown 0′.
You can read more and download at:
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Passgen – Random Character Generator For WPA/WPA2 Key Cracking
- AddressSanitizer – A Fast Memory Error Detector
- DNS Brute Force eXtract – WS-DNS-BFX
- Patator – Multi Purpose Brute Forcing Tool
- Patator – Multi-threaded Service & URL Brute Forcing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,919,583 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,190,125 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 648,557 views