Today while browsing I suddenly came across projectBypass, which is a very useful website which acts as a proxy, and assures us 100% anonymity:
Make ProjectByPass your homepage for 100% secure web surfing! Keep your online activity free from potential attackers.
…of course I have my doubts about this because…
ProjectByPass.com is a FREE Web Based CGI Proxy that allows users to have complete anonymity while browsing the internet. The ProjectByPass CGI Proxy can also be used to bypass school or business filters to play games or visit otherwise blocked websites. Remember, everything that is done with the CGI Proxy is logged to prevent from malicious activity. ProjectByPass.com did not publish any of the information seen within the CGI Proxy, we’re simply a portal to help get you there.
100% anonymity?…I posted it separately from the topic Browse Anonymously at Work or School – Bypass Firewall & Proxy because it has some useful extra options like: remove (cookies, scripts, ads) and hide referrer information.
It’s worth trying it out ;)
- Password Manager Security – LastPass, RoboForm Etc Are Not That Safe
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- Hackers Recreate NSA Snooping Kit Using Off-the-shelf Parts
- No related posts
Most Read in Privacy:
- Browse Anonymously at Work or School – Bypass Firewall & Proxy - 175,797 views
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 125,058 views
- Anonymous Connections Over the Internet – Using Socks Chains Proxy Proxies - 120,650 views