This was a while back, but with Microsoft’s security record it’s pretty much inevitable..
Even before release (as with Vista) flaws were found.
A vulnerability has been discovered in Internet Explorer, which can be exploited by malicious people to disclose potentially sensitive information.
Please use the test below, to see an example of how this vulnerability can be exploited, and also to determine whether or not your browser is vulnerable.
Test Case / Demonstration
The test will try to read content from http://news.google.com/ in the context of your browser.
Follow the source link below for the test.
So much for the “You wanted it easier and more secure” slogan found on Microsoft’s IE Website.
- Pinterest Bug Bounty Program Starts Paying
- Rowhammer – DDR3 Exploit – What You Need To Know
- Santoku Linux – Mobile Forensics, Malware Analysis, and App Security Testing LiveCD
- Nerdcore Hits the Streets – Geek Music for the Masses
- Microsoft Confirms Internet Explorer 0-Day
- 3Com’s TippingPoint Finds New IE Vulnerabilities
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 229,949 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,458 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,214 views