(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics. It can be distributed only in the form of the original non-modified PDF document.
The 9th issue of (IN)SECURE magazine was recently released, in this issue you can find the following:
- Effectiveness of security by admonition: a case study of security warnings in a web browser setting
- Interview with Kurt Sauer, CSO at Skype
- Web 2.0 defense with AJAX fingerprinting and filtering
- Hack In The Box Security Conference 2006
- Where iSCSI fits in enterprise storage networking
- Recovering user passwords from cached domain records
- Do portable storage solutions compromise business security?
- Enterprise data security – a case study
- Creating business through virtual trust: how to gain and sustain a competitive advantage using information security
You can get it at www.insecuremag.com or directly here:
You can find the complete archive online HERE, it’s well worth a look.
- Kid Gets Arrested For Building A Clock – World Goes NUTS
- Drones, Tor & Remailers – The Story Of A High-Tech Kidnapping
- U.S. State Department Hacked
- (in)Secure 1.10 Magazine – Infosec E-zine Released
- NSA Tracking Nmap and Other Open Source Tools
- NMAP 4.20 released
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,164,532 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 615,297 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 429,418 views