There has been a recent release of Backframe (Formerly Backweb) Attack Console.
Backframe Attack Console was started as an experiment to create a full featured attack console for exploiting web browsers, web users and remote applications. Those who are familiar with XSS Proxy or even BEEF might already be familiar with the core principles of the project.
The console is based on simple client-server interaction. Both parts are required for successful operation. The server, also known as the attack channel, provides functionalities for establishing bi-directional communication with remote clients. On the other hand, the console is responsible for interacting with the channel providing the necessary toolkit for launching attacks against these clients.
The result of these core principles is an easy to use and understand web-client-oriented attack framework that keep the data, the presentation layer, and the underlying logic apart. This design is known as “the separation of concerns model”. This is highly effective practice which allows to easily extend upon the core elements.
Right now it is quite stable and it should work well with attack channels similar to the one described here:
Check the AttackAPI project for the attack channel complete source code.
More information here:
You can try out Backframe here:
- masscan – The Fastest TCP Port Scanner
- drozer – The Leading Security Testing Framework For Android
- tinfoleak – Get Detailed Info About Any Twitter User
- Browser Rider – Web Browser Exploitation Framework
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,869,274 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,059,566 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 624,726 views