Taof is a GUI cross-platform Python generic network protocol fuzzer. It has been designed for minimizing set-up time during fuzzing sessions and it is especially useful for fast testing of proprietary or undocumented protocols.
Taof aids the researcher during the data retrieval process by providing a transparent proxy functionality that forwards and logs requests from a client to a server. After the data retrieval phase, Taof presents the logged requests and allows the user to specify the fuzzing points within the requests.
This is the first public release, and as it is in beta state, every comment/suggestion/request is more than welcome. Contact regarding the project can be made by posting to the web forums or directly mailing the project’s administrator.
Source code, windows binaries and guide are now available for download. Screenshots are also provided.
Happy vulnerability hunting! Taof 0.1 fuzzer released.
- WATOBO – The Web Application Security Auditing Toolbox
- BTCrawler – Bluetooth Diagnostic & Discovery Tool
- Parrot Security OS – Debian Based Security Oriented Operating System
- LLDP – Link Layer Discovery Protocol Fuzzer
- JBroFuzz 0.5 from OWASP – Stateless Network Protocol Fuzzer
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,914,739 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,172,183 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 646,090 views