There’s been a lot of nice Web relevant testing and hacking tools coming out lately, I’ve gotten quite a collection to post about, so do try them out and let me know what you think.
BeEF is the browser exploitation framework. Its purposes in life is to provide an easily integratable framework to demonstrate the impact of browser and cross-site scripting issues in real-time. The modular structure has focused on making module development a trivial process with the intelligence existing within BeEF.
The current version is 0.2.1 and is still a work in progress.
The ‘Load Modules’ area shows what modules are available. Clicking on them will load the module into the module console area. The modules are the parts of the application that provide code to be sent to the controlled browser. One of the main strengths of BeEF is the ease in with modules can be written. The require minimal effort to incorporate into the framework.
The module console area shows the modules input and configuration details. The following screenshot show the input options for the Port Scanning Module.
The ‘Zombies’ section of the sidebar displays basic details of the browser(s) under control of BeEF. All modules will execute within the zombies listed here.
You can download BeEF here:
beef-v0.3.1.tgz (md5sum: 8e160e72c7b9f1c292b5894d6b8d672c)
- XSSYA v2.0 Released – XSS Vulnerability Confirmation Tool
- wig – CMS Identification & Information Gathering Tool
- Appie – Portable Android Security Testing Suite
- Browser Rider – Web Browser Exploitation Framework
- Samurai Web Testing Framework 0.6 Released – Web Application Security LiveCD
- Samurai Web Testing Framework – Web Application Security LiveCD
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,896,974 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,114,760 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 637,414 views