Announcing a new web application source code analysis tool called the Securitycompass Web Application Analysis Tool or SWAAT.
You may know it as a static analysis tool.
Currently in its beta release, this .Net command-line tool searches through source code for potential vulnerabilities in the following languages:
- Java and JSP
Using xml-based signature files, it searches for common functions and expression which may lead to exploits. We believe that this tool will help you in your ongoing source code analysis efforts.
Please visit Security Compass to download SWAAT. Future releases of SWAAT would include plugins into popular IDEs such as Visual Studio .NET and Eclipse.
As the tool is still new, Security Compass appreciates any comments you have in functionality and desired features. Please send any feedback to swaat -at securitycompass.com.
The direct link to download SWAAT is HERE.
- RWMC – Retrieve Windows Credentials With PowerShell
- MITMf – Man-In-The-Middle Attack Framework
- LaZagne – Password Recovery Tool For Windows & Linux
- Graudit – Code Audit Tool Using Grep
- Graudit v1.9 Download – Grep Source Code Auditing Tool
- Hook Analyser 3.1 – Malware Analysis Tool
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,953,885 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,330,517 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 665,706 views