Something a little off-topic for once, nerdcore is getting big!
Geek music is hitting the streets.
Gangsta is dead. Grime is a bore. There’s a new beat on the street and it’s called Nerdcore. This geeky hip hop subgenre, also dubbed CS rap (that’s computer science, yo!), is finally booting up with the release of Rhyme Torrents, a compilation featuring the work of more than 50 men and even a few ladies who bust rhymes (and C++ code). The collection is free online, so none of the artists make bank.
Check it out yo!
Like all true playa MCs, they did it for the street cred. Of course, in the CS rap arena that means a Wikipedia entry, and you can’t get one of those without an official album release. Here are a few of the overclocked hustlas you can find at nerdcorehiphop.org.
What are you waiting for, head to http://www.bedoper.com/nerdcore/ and grab some geeksta rap tunes now!
- Kid Gets Arrested For Building A Clock – World Goes NUTS
- Drones, Tor & Remailers – The Story Of A High-Tech Kidnapping
- U.S. State Department Hacked
- OpenMusic – Free Music for a free World
- Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) Vulnerability Hits the Streets
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,164,572 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 615,331 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 429,428 views