Israeli hackers have decided to ‘help’ and join the war against Palestine.
The hackers group that calls itself “IDF” (which also means Israeli Defence Force) has hacked dozens of sites, erased the site content and replaced it the index with a picture of the Lebanon destruction that is made by Israeli Defence Force as an answer for the Palestinian terror in the past few days.
Above the picture they left a text saying “You touch Israel, We touch you”
All Your Middle East Are Belong To US?
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Microsoft Says You SHOULD Re-use Passwords Across Sites
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- AVG, Avira and WhatsApp Websites DNS Jacked By Pro-Palestinian Hacktivists
- Welcome to Darknet – The REBIRTH
- Cyberwar Efforts Step-Up – NASA Sites Hacked
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,144,896 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 590,626 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 418,729 views