AttackAPI provides simple and intuitive web programmable interface for composing attack vectors. The project was primary inspired by the JythonShell applet. At its very early stage AttackAPI was a single extensible web enabled python console with a few modules.
A single module (194 lines of code) that contains the entire library set is available HERE.
Latest info is here:
- KeeFarce – Extract KeePass Passwords (2.x) From Database
- 0d1n – Web HTTP Fuzzing Tool
- SpiderFoot – Open Source Intelligence Automation Tool (OSINT)
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,939,729 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,274,543 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 658,851 views