AttackAPI provides simple and intuitive web programmable interface for composing attack vectors. The project was primary inspired by the JythonShell applet. At its very early stage AttackAPI was a single extensible web enabled python console with a few modules.
A single module (194 lines of code) that contains the entire library set is available HERE.
Latest info is here:
Recent in Hacking Tools:
- wig – WebApp Information Gatherer – Identify CMS
- Capstone – Multi-platform, Multi-architecture Disassembly Framework
- xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,839,358 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,025,742 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 611,125 views