Ticketcharge.com.my, a Malaysian website that sells event tickets online appears to have been hacked. Forgot to take a screenshot of it but this screenshot from google cache taken today can be seen below. This happened over the weekend or perhaps earlier.
Google cache here . This will be gone when google re-cache the site again.
- U.S. State Department Hacked
- Kali Linux – The Most Advanced Penetration Testing Linux Distribution
- Microsoft Says You SHOULD Re-use Passwords Across Sites
- Netscape.com HACKED With Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability
- Apache.org Hacked Using Remote SSH Key
- Nvidia Investigates Claims Of Online Store Compromise During Spate Of Hacking
Most Read in General Hacking: