Ticketcharge.com.my, a Malaysian website that sells event tickets online appears to have been hacked. Forgot to take a screenshot of it but this screenshot from google cache taken today can be seen below. This happened over the weekend or perhaps earlier.
Google cache here . This will be gone when google re-cache the site again.
- PentesterLab.com – Excercises To Learn Penetration Testing
- New eLearnSecurity Course – WAPT – Web Application Penetration Testing
- Hackers Break Into White House Military Network
- Netscape.com HACKED With Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability
- Apache.org Hacked Using Remote SSH Key
- Nvidia Investigates Claims Of Online Store Compromise During Spate Of Hacking
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,129,404 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 572,961 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 409,618 views