Get ready for a complete month of fun with H D Moore’s Month of Browser Bugs.
Quoting from Browser Fun blog:
This blog will serve as a dumping ground for browser-based security research and vulnerability disclosure. To kick off this blog, we are announcing the Month of Browser Bugs (MoBB), where we will publish a new browser hack, every day, for the entire month of July. The hacks we publish are carefully chosen to demonstrate a concept without disclosing a direct path to remote code execution. Enjoy!
He say’s he has plenty of vulnerabilities to go around.
You can also read his post at Metasploit’s blog.
- WordPress Critical Zero-Day Vulnerability Fixed In A Hurry
- Commix – Command Injection Attack Tool
- Pinterest Bug Bounty Program Starts Paying
- Mozilla Increases Security Bug Bounty To $3000
- Google Willing To Pay Bounty For Chrome Browser Bugs
- Vista Security Claims Debunked – Figures Skewed
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 230,362 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,503 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,224 views