No, it wasn’t Microsoft.com, still, a very cool hack.
At the time of this writing, the site still hasn’t been fixed. However, and just to be sure you’ll check it, you can use this mirror to see the defacement at Microsoft’s site.
Can we expect some new exploit to emerge?
- RIPS – Static Source Code Analysis For PHP Vulnerabilities
- JPMorgan Hacked & Leaked Over 83 Million Customer Records
- CloudFlare Introduces SSL Without Private Key
- Microsoft UK Defaced by Saudi Hackers
- India Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Site Still Down
- The Biggest Web Defacement Ever
Most Read in Web Hacking:
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 625,366 views
- Download youtube.com videos? - 155,717 views