No, it wasn’t Microsoft.com, still, a very cool hack.
At the time of this writing, the site still hasn’t been fixed. However, and just to be sure you’ll check it, you can use this mirror to see the defacement at Microsoft’s site.
Can we expect some new exploit to emerge?
Recent in Web Hacking:
- Cupid Media Hack Exposes 42 Million Passwords In Plain Text
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- Anonymous Targets Singapore For Proposed Internet Licensing Rules
- Microsoft UK Defaced by Saudi Hackers
- India Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Site Still Down
- The Biggest Web Defacement Ever
Most Read in Web Hacking:
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 606,068 views
- Download youtube.com videos? - 155,130 views