No, it wasn’t Microsoft.com, still, a very cool hack.
At the time of this writing, the site still hasn’t been fixed. However, and just to be sure you’ll check it, you can use this mirror to see the defacement at Microsoft’s site.
Can we expect some new exploit to emerge?
Recent in Web Hacking:
- Andrew Auernheimer AKA Weev Gets 41 Months Jail Time For GET Requests
- SSLyze v0.6 Available For Download – SSL Server Configuration Scanning Tool
- Evernote Hacked – ALL Users Required To Reset Passwords
- Microsoft UK Defaced by Saudi Hackers
- India Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Site Still Down
- The Biggest Web Defacement Ever
Most Read in Web Hacking:
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 587,282 views
- Download youtube.com videos? - 154,513 views