No, it wasn’t Microsoft.com, still, a very cool hack.
At the time of this writing, the site still hasn’t been fixed. However, and just to be sure you’ll check it, you can use this mirror to see the defacement at Microsoft’s site.
Can we expect some new exploit to emerge?
- Droopescan – Plugin Based CMS Security Scanner
- Anthem Hacked – US Health Insurance Provider Leaks 70 Million Records
- InsomniaShell – ASP.NET Reverse Shell Or Bind Shell
- Microsoft UK Defaced by Saudi Hackers
- India Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Site Still Down
- The Biggest Web Defacement Ever
Most Read in Web Hacking:
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 635,037 views
- Download youtube.com videos? - 155,921 views