No, it wasn’t Microsoft.com, still, a very cool hack.
At the time of this writing, the site still hasn’t been fixed. However, and just to be sure you’ll check it, you can use this mirror to see the defacement at Microsoft’s site.
Can we expect some new exploit to emerge?
- OWASP Mantra 0.92 – Browser Based Security Framework
- eBay Hacked – 128 Million Users To Reset Passwords
- Host-Extract – Enumerate All IP/Host Patterns In A Web Page
- Microsoft UK Defaced by Saudi Hackers
- India Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Site Still Down
- The Biggest Web Defacement Ever
Most Read in Web Hacking:
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 618,850 views
- Download youtube.com videos? - 155,578 views