F-Secure has an interesting new dynamic world map displaying the various threats and viral hotspots around the world. Viruses and antivirus software is always a big issue, especially for corporates.
Shows how things are heating up when it comes to viruses, malware, trojans and so on.
They make some nice antivirus software too.
Check it out:
Pretty neat eh.
It’s big business nowdays, especially combined with some intrusion detection or intrusion prevention systems.
Some of the worm type viruses have cost billions of dollars globally, and at the end it’s all down to a bit of social engineering, an e-mail from someone you know with “I Love You” is all it takes.
E-mail filtering is important, but it can’t stop human stupidity…
- Appie – Portable Android Security Testing Suite
- Flash Zero Day Being Exploited In The Wild
- Sony Digital Certs Being Used To Sign Malware
- Malware Analyser v3.0 – A Static & Dynamic Malware Analysis Tool
- Hook Analyser 3.1 – Malware Analysis Tool
- Chinese Company Shares Huge Malware Database
Most Read in Malware:
- Nasty Trojan Zeus Evades Antivirus Software - 77,361 views
- Hospital Hacker GhostExodus Owns Himself – Arrested - 47,493 views
- US considers banning DRM rootkits – Sony BMG - 44,944 views