F-Secure has an interesting new dynamic world map displaying the various threats and viral hotspots around the world. Viruses and antivirus software is always a big issue, especially for corporates.
Shows how things are heating up when it comes to viruses, malware, trojans and so on.
They make some nice antivirus software too.
Check it out:
Pretty neat eh.
It’s big business nowdays, especially combined with some intrusion detection or intrusion prevention systems.
Some of the worm type viruses have cost billions of dollars globally, and at the end it’s all down to a bit of social engineering, an e-mail from someone you know with “I Love You” is all it takes.
E-mail filtering is important, but it can’t stop human stupidity…
- XcodeGhost iOS Trojan Infected Over 4000 Apps
- Santoku Linux – Mobile Forensics, Malware Analysis, and App Security Testing LiveCD
- Appie – Portable Android Security Testing Suite
- Malheur – Automatic Malware Analysis Tool
- Malware Analyser v3.0 – A Static & Dynamic Malware Analysis Tool
- Hook Analyser 3.1 – Malware Analysis Tool
Most Read in Malware:
- Nasty Trojan Zeus Evades Antivirus Software - 77,405 views
- Hospital Hacker GhostExodus Owns Himself – Arrested - 47,512 views
- US considers banning DRM rootkits – Sony BMG - 44,947 views