A Turkish hacker using the handle iSKORPiTX was able to breach the security of a group of web servers, containing more than 38.500 web sites in less than a day!
Iskorpitx is believed to be 45 years old, sometimes being helped for minor defacement activities by another Turkish “senior cracker” (42) going by the handle of Metlak .
Apparently he doesn’t like a couple of countries:
“HACKED BY iSKORPiTX
FUCKED ARMANIAN-FUCKED FRANCE-FUCKED GREECE-FUCKED PKK TERROR
iscorpitx, marque du monde, presente ses salutations tout le monde. “
Defacement mirror – example
I gotta say:
Script kiddie hack or not, a defacement will always be a ‘cool’ hack to do.
Zone-H is keeping everyone posted of his actions and has compiled a full list of the 21.549 sites he was able to deface.
You can also keep updated with iSKORPiTX latest actions here.
Of all the sites iSKORPiTX was able to hack, 95% of them were using Windows (big part of those same sites, Windows 2003) and running IIS 6. New exploit?
No doubt, the biggest hack ever.
- The Jeep HACK – What You Need To Know
- Dharma – Generation-based Context-free Grammar Fuzzing Tool
- Hacking Team Hacked – What You Need To Know
- MultiInjector v0.3 Released – Automatic SQL Injection and Defacement Tool
- MultiInjector – Automated Stealth SQL Injection Tool
- Microsoft UK Defaced by Saudi Hackers
Most Read in Exploits/Vulnerabilities:
- Learn to use Metasploit – Tutorials, Docs & Videos - 231,378 views
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,640 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,265 views