Medusa is a speedy, massively parallel, modular, login brute-forcer for network services created by the geeks at Foofus.net. It currently has modules for the following services: CVS, FTP, HTTP, IMAP, MS-SQL, MySQL, NCP (NetWare), PcAnywhere, POP3, PostgreSQL, rexec, rlogin, rsh, SMB, SMTP (VRFY), SNMP, SSHv2, SVN, Telnet, VmAuthd, VNC, and a generic wrapper module.
This release adds several new modules, additional OS support, and fixes numerous bugs. A somewhat detailed report is available here:
You can download Medusa Here:
Medusa was developed on Gentoo Linux and FreeBSD. Some limited testing has been done on other platforms. If people wish to contribute patches to fix portability issues, I’d be happy to accept them. There are probably lots of bugs which have yet to surface. Please let me know if you encounter issues, fix a bug or just find the application useful.
More information on Medusa Here.
- dirs3arch – HTTP File & Directory Brute Forcing Tool
- ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) – Test Oracle Database Security
- SHODAN – Expose Online Devices (Wind Turbines, Power Plants & More!)
- Medusa 1.4 – Parallel Password Cracker Released for Download
- Medusa v1.5 Released – Parallel, Modular Login Brute Forcing Tool
- Medusa Fast Parallel Password Cracker 1.3 Released
Most Read in Hacking Tools:
- Top 15 Security/Hacking Tools & Utilities - 1,857,345 views
- Brutus Password Cracker – Download brutus-aet2.zip AET2 - 1,042,813 views
- wwwhack 1.9 – Download wwwhack19.zip Web Hacking Tool - 618,869 views