I know this is old, but a lot of people still don’t know about it.
It can test for up to date Mozilla, Opera and Internet Explorer flaws, exploits and vulnerabilities.
Browser vulnerabilities are a serious issue now.
Total tests finished: 739828
Tests that found high risk vulnerabilities: 219614
Tests that found only medium or low risk vulnerabilities: 82803
Tests that found only low risk vulnerabilities: 9493
Tests that found no vulnerabilities: 427918
The FAQ is here.
- Google Chrome 42 Stomps A LOT Of Bugs & Disables Java By Default
- VScan – Open Source Vulnerability Management System
- Facebook Launches ThreatExchange – Security Clearinghouse API
- Browser Fuzzer 3 (bf3) – Comprehensive Web Browser Fuzzing Tool
- Month of Browser Bugs (MoBB)
- Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) Vulnerability Hits the Streets
Most Read in Countermeasures:
- AJAX: Is your application secure enough? - 119,439 views
- Password Hasher Firefox Extension - 117,221 views
- NDR or Backscatter Spam – How Non Delivery Reports Become a Nuisance - 57,591 views