Well I would have thought these guys should have had a little better security..
The Department of Homeland Security received an F (Failing) grade in cybersecurity from the House Government Reform Committee for the third year in a row. The Committee will likely give the Fed a D+ overall for its cybersecurity efforts. The grades will be unveiled today during a Committee oversight hearing, “Is the Government Ready for a Digital Pearl Harbor?” The grades are based on how well the comply with standards defined by the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
Better hope the cyber warfare cells from ‘enemy countries’ don’t notice this eh?
- Google’s Chrome Apps – Are They Worth The Risk?
- Twitter Breach Leaks 250,000 User E-mails & Passwords
- More Cyberterrorism – Taiwan Political Party Accuses China of Hacking
- Government Accountability Office Report Slams FBI Internal Security
- DOE Hit By Hackers and Covered Up
- The Homeland Security Department Suffered More Than 800 Successful Hack Attacks
Most Read in General News:
- Hacking Still Can’t Outdo Stupidity for Data Leaks - 125,062 views
- eEye Launches 0-Day Exploit Tracker - 85,044 views
- One Of The World’s Most Prolific Music Piracy Groups Busted - 43,464 views