bsqlbf is a tool for Blind SQL Injection attacks, a pretty nifty one too!
The author says there are similar tools about, but he’s tried to combine all the techniques into one compact but complete tool.
# -get now support resume (with -start option)
# -get to fetch files (thank you ilo AGAIN)
# + -time option added (IDS bypass)
# + -rtime option added (IDS bypass)
# + -rproxy option added (IDS bypass)
# + -ruagent option added (IDS bypass)
There is a decent GUI front end in Perl-Tk made by Gandalfj, a Windows version is available for download too.
You can download bsqlbf 1.1 here (Original page in Spanish).
- Navy Sys Admin Hacks Into Databases From Aircraft Carrier
- aidSQL – PHP Application For SQL Injection Detection & Exploitation
- 1 Million Accounts Leaked From Banks, Government Agencies & Consultancy Firms
- Bsqlbf V2 – Blind SQL Injection Brute Forcer Tool
- bsqlbf v2.3 Released – Blind SQL Injection Brute Forcing Tool
- FG-Injector – SQL Injection & Proxy Tool
Most Read in Database Hacking:
- Pangolin – Automatic SQL Injection Tool - 71,049 views
- bsqlbf 1.1 – Blind SQL Injection Tool - 53,732 views
- Absinthe Blind SQL Injection Tool/Software - 38,910 views