This is a tutorial web book. All 152 pages of the large paperback book with 96 diagrams are on 38 web pages here.
Even if you know nothing about electronics, you have come to the right place.
If you are wondering how microprocessors work, you have come to the right place. A microprocessor is a small processor.
If you already know something about electronics, don’t be put off by the fact that the book starts out very simple and uses relays instead of transistors. You will get through the first chapter quickly. See web page 24, below, for just how complex it gets.
If you have a very fast connection (DSL or cable modem), then you can click the following link to see an easier to read (PDF) version of the book. It is 783 kilobytes, so it will take a while.
Full information here:
- ATM Hacked Using Samsung Galaxy S4 & USB Port
- Hacking Your Fridge – Internet of Things Security
- Hackers Recreate NSA Snooping Kit Using Off-the-shelf Parts
- the Art of Virology 01h
- Email Worm Spreading Like Wildfire – W32.Imsolk/VBMania Variant
- GFI Free Endpoint Scanner – Online Portable Storage Device Scanning
Most Read in Hardware Hacking:
- Elevator/Lift Hacking !!!!! - 76,917 views
- Military Communications Hacking – Script Kiddy Style - 49,473 views
- Hackers Crack London Tube Oyster Card - 42,273 views