Ever wanted to download those cool videos from youtube.com? (Its an online video storage site similar to imageshack.us for storing images) and can’t because those peeps made it difficult for you to just download them offline? Well now you can !!
Go to fileleecher.com and follow the instructions on how to copy the youtube.com video link and download the video. Once you’ve download the video you’ll have to rename to .flv if doesn’t already have the extension. Then you’ll need to download the encoder to covert the .flv file format into other formats. For that you’ll need Riva FLV Encoder. The installation includes the player for FLV and the encoder for converting it to mpeg or avi.
After all that you can do what ever you want with the videos. Put it into your iPod video, PSP or even convert it to .3GP for putting it into your mobile phone.
Many thanks to CYBERAXIS SG for this site.
Recent in General Hacking:
- New eLearnSecurity Course – WAPT – Web Application Penetration Testing
- Hackers Break Into White House Military Network
- Nvidia Investigates Claims Of Online Store Compromise During Spate Of Hacking
- Download Youtube.com & Google Videos With 1 Click
- Security Freak Video Lectures – Hacking, Programming, Networking & More
- Darknet Videos
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,122,546 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 566,977 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 406,466 views