Google Enterprise has reacted to privacy concerns and released Google Desktop 3 Enterprise.
It responds to security concerns allowing full administrator control, letting them use the standard group policy settings to completely disable features, including the controversial Search Across Computers feature which you can read about in our original article.
- PentesterLab.com – Excercises To Learn Penetration Testing
- New eLearnSecurity Course – WAPT – Web Application Penetration Testing
- Hackers Break Into White House Military Network
- Serious XSS Flaw in Google Desktop Allows Data Theft
- Google Desktop Privacy? OR Lack Of..
- Oracle on the Quest for ‘Secure Search’ – Rival for Google Desktop?
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,129,574 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 573,148 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 409,707 views