Google Enterprise has reacted to privacy concerns and released Google Desktop 3 Enterprise.
It responds to security concerns allowing full administrator control, letting them use the standard group policy settings to completely disable features, including the controversial Search Across Computers feature which you can read about in our original article.
Recent in General Hacking:
- New eLearnSecurity Course – WAPT – Web Application Penetration Testing
- Hackers Break Into White House Military Network
- Nvidia Investigates Claims Of Online Store Compromise During Spate Of Hacking
- Serious XSS Flaw in Google Desktop Allows Data Theft
- Google Desktop Privacy? OR Lack Of..
- Oracle on the Quest for ‘Secure Search’ – Rival for Google Desktop?
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,127,218 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 571,001 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 408,607 views