Google Enterprise has reacted to privacy concerns and released Google Desktop 3 Enterprise.
It responds to security concerns allowing full administrator control, letting them use the standard group policy settings to completely disable features, including the controversial Search Across Computers feature which you can read about in our original article.
- Dradis v2.9 – Information Sharing For Security Assessments
- MagicTree v1.3 Available For Download – Pentesting Productivity
- Kvasir – Penetration Testing Data Management Tool
- Serious XSS Flaw in Google Desktop Allows Data Theft
- Google Desktop Privacy? OR Lack Of..
- Oracle on the Quest for ‘Secure Search’ – Rival for Google Desktop?
Most Read in General Hacking:
- 10 Best Security Live CD Distros (Pen-Test, Forensics & Recovery) - 1,133,578 views
- Hack Tools/Exploits - 576,935 views
- Password Cracking with Rainbowcrack and Rainbow Tables - 411,781 views